10/29/2019

yooot 1st post test

yooot yooot! i am yooooooooooooo~

Hey there! I actually have more than one internet handle; I'm either yooot or Spyral 6I'm absolutely new to this bloggerspotter thingy.

I like to write and draw. Sometimes I use a pen, sometimes, I use a keyboard and mouse.

I usually write in my notebooks. But I also like to fiddle around with a keyboard, especially when it's a keyboard that makes satisfying noises whenever you tap tap tap.

I draw, but I wish I'd be able to draw that good and in a short amount of time. I like doodling. I like older animation (stuff from 1980s and 1990s) where everything seems to be hand drawn all the time. I'm not even used to using a mouse in drawing or using Photoshop if I'd have it.

My reason for making this blog is for posting stuff I feel like posting online.

somtimes i just lik to go smallcaps and forget abt propar spellin
typing in small caps makes stuff easier and faster, especially on chat

my reddit: reddit.com/u/spyral_6
my myspace: myspace.windows93.net/?id=1448
catch me on trollbox as "yooot" at windows93.net/trollbox


you can also e-mail me at spyral64 @ gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment